Looking for a low-carb/Keto gingerbread type cookie recipe for the holidays? These grain-free, dairy-free, perfectly chewy cookies are full of flavor and so absolutely delicious, you (and anyone you feed them to) won’t miss the carbs at all! A great way to enjoy a classic taste of the holiday season without derailing you from your healthy low-carb lifestyle.
This molasses cookie recipe is based on one from ElanasPantry.com. Elana’s website is chock full of great recipes and is my go-to source for paleo baked goods recipes – they always turn out great.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Put dry ingredients in bowl of stand mixer and mix well on medium
- Add wet ingredients and mix again (or use large mixing bowl and hand mixer if you don’t have a stand mixer)
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Scoop ~1 tablespoon of dough per cookie onto cookie sheet (a cookie scoop makes the job quick and easy)
- Flatten each dough ball slightly with an oiled spatula or your hand
- Bake at 350°F for about 8 minutes, until edges just barely start to brown and cookies are slightly firm
- Cool on wire rack for about 15 minutes
- Serve with a tall glass of cold, delicious macadamia nut milk!