- 2 egg whites
- 2 T maple syrup (for lower carb version, use a keto maple syrup such as Lakanto, ChocZero or make your own)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 T cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 8 cups nuts & seeds, soaked overnight in cold water and well-drained
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except nuts & seeds. Whisk until fully blended.
- Add nuts & seeds to mixture and stir until nuts & seeds are thoroughly coated.
- Pour mixture onto well-oiled (or parchment-lined) baking sheet, spread out into a thin, even layer, and bake @ 250 for 45-60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry/crispy.
- Or, for “live” granola, “bake” @ 125-150 for 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely before storing.