The other day, I brought home yet another fabulous haul of healthy keto-friendly foods from Costco.
In it, I got a big beautiful bag of frozen organic mixed berries,
and decided it was high time to make a tasty berry crisp. And here it is!
This recipe is – like most of my recipes – quick, easy, relatively low carb, and delicious!
- Place berries in 8×8 baking dish.
- Mix lemon juice, arrowroot and water together until well combined.
- Toss fruit with lemon-arrowroot combo.
To make topping:
- In a food processor, combine almond flour and salt.
- Pulse in maple syrup and butter until mixture is texture of coarse gravel.
- Crumble topping over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, until topping is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Disclosure: I receive a small commission for qualifying purchases made using some of the links provided in this article.