Autumn comfort food at its luscious low carb best! This creamy pumpkin soufflé is full of flavorful fall spices, and is quick, easy and delicious! Great as a side dish, or as a low-carb-friendly dessert.
Low Carb Pumpkin Soufflé
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 4 large eggs whisked
- ¼ cup coconut oil or butter melted
- 2 Tbsp macadamia nut butter
- 6 Tbsp Keto maple syrup use regular maple syrup for Paleo
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease six 1-cup oven-safe ramekins with butter or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 ramekins.
- Put ramekins on a baking sheet, and place baking sheet in center of oven.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the soufflé puffs up and the center no longer appears wet.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 6544IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg