You know how good fish is for you – now here’s another quick, easy & delicious way to prepare it! This recipe works great with any mild white fish such as cod, halibut, tilapia, or mahi-mahi, and also works well with tuna or salmon. Pair with some tasty low carb veggies or a salad and you’ve got yourself a yummy Paleo, low carb, Keto, CleanKeto, Whole30 and detox-friendly meal that’s good for any night of the week, and is fancy enough for company too!
Mustard Crusted Fish
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp stone ground mustard
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 lb fish fillets or fish steaks
- 4 Tbsp almond flour
- 3 Tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine mustards, sea salt, and black pepper in a small bowl, and coat the non-skin side of the fish fillets with the mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle almond flour evenly over mustard coating, pressing gently to form a crust.
- Coat the bottom of the roasting pan with oil and add the halibut fillets, skin side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through and the topping is beginning to brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.