Are you ready for a zesty Mexican-inspired dish that is super tasty & satisfying, ready in a flash, and CleanKeto to boot?
Awesome! Here it is! 😃 A 4-ingredient, delicious, healthy dinner that is on the table in less than 20 minutes.
- 4-oz stick of pastured butter (ex. Kerrygold)
- 2 x 12-oz bags of organic frozen cauliflower rice (Costco’s is my fave, for its large and evenly-sized “grains” of cauli rice, which have create a better texture than smaller or uneven ones, IMO)
- 1 packet of Frontera’s Red Chile Enchilada Sauce (note that this sauce does contain a bit of xanthan gum, so if you’re sensitive to that, you might want to skip this recipe or use a different sauce)
- 2 lb bag of wild caught frozen raw shrimp, tails off (I like Costco’s)
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the butter, stirring occasionally until it’s mostly melted.
- Add the 2 bags of frozen cauli rice and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it is the desired consistency.
- While the cauli rice cooks, pour the packet of red chile enchilada sauce into another large saucepan, and heat over medium heat until hot, about 2 minutes.
- Lower heat to low, and add in bag of frozen shrimp, stir and cover.
- Leave to simmer on low until shrimp is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Scoop cauli rice into pasta bowls, spoon shrimp onto rice, and top with plenty of sauce.
- Buen provecho!