This Slow Cooker Shredded Beef is fall apart tender, juicy and oh-so-flavorful! And the hands-on time is super fast and easy. Double or triple the recipe for batch cooking – the results work beautifully to create a variety of delicious meals that are Paleo, low carb, and Keto friendly. Here are just a few ideas for you to try out:
- Pair with a green salad with Paleo ranch dressing, or with a grilled Romaine salad
- Add a low carb vegetable side dish or two, such as:
- Wrap it up in my easy, low carb Paleo tortillas for a yummy low carb burrito
- Sidle it up to some scrambled eggs or a frittata, or add it to my Breakfast Burrito In A Bowl for a tasty and filling break-fast
- Or have it by itself for a simple, satisfying Carnivore diet meal
And, you can freeze the leftovers for lots of quick and easy meals down the road!
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef
- ⅓ bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic minced, about 4 large cloves
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup white wine low carb & Paleo
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp peppercorns
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp sea salt plus more to taste
- 2 lbs beef chuck roast
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the roast, mix well, then coat the entire surface of the roast evenly with the mixture.
- Cover and marinate roast in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, and up to 48 hours.
- Place roast in slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat pulls apart easily with a fork.