A quick, delicious, satisfying meal that is great for busy times, and works perfectly as part of your menu when doing my 10-Day Detox. 😊
Stir-Fried Greens and Sausage (or Chicken)
- 4 Tbsp fish sauce Paleo-friendly; Such as Red Boat.
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp refined coconut oil Note: choose refined coconut oil for a neutral, non-coconutty flavor.
- 1 ½ lbs Wild Pastures bratwurst or other paleo-friendly pastured pork sausage of your choice with less than 1g of carbs per serving (or boneless chicken thighs), cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic ~4-5 cloves; Note: when I’m especially busy, I use jarred or frozen garlic paste; it’s not exactly the same as fresh, but it works pretty well and saves a bunch of time.
- 1 lb broccoli can also use broccolini, or rapini, chopped
- 1 bunch kale chopped, thick stems discarded
- In a small bowl, whisk the fish sauce and coconut aminos together.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the oil, and turn the heat down to medium-high.
- Add the sausage (or chicken).
- When the sausage (or chicken) is about halfway cooked, turn the heat down to medium.
- Add the garlic to the pan and stir briefly.
- Add kale and broccoli/broccolini/rapini to the pan, followed by the fish sauce/coconut aminos mixture.
- Stir and toss frequently until the veggies are desired tenderness.
Disclosure: I receive a small commission for qualifying purchases made using some of the links in this article.