Servings: 9 cups
- 6 cups shredded cabbage (a mix of purple and green is pretty, and nutritious!)
- ½ cup shredded carrot (1 small carrot)
- ½ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Paleo mayo (homemade, or brands such as Chosen Foods, or Primal Kitchen)
- 1½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 drops liquid monk fruit or stevia (optional)
Combine all the salad ingredients ina large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients, and adjust to taste.
Add the dressing to the salad mixture and mix well, until dressing is evenly distributed throughout the salad.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (and at least 1 hour if possible to allow flavors to meld.)
Note: If you like lots of dressing (like I do!), just double the dressing recipe.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.05g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 690mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1475IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.5mg