Servings: 8 cups
- 1 small head of cauliflower, diced (~6 cups once chopped)
- 3 stalks celery, minced (1/3 cup) (leave out while doing Dr. Emily's 10-Day Detox)
- 3 large eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- ½ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup Paleo mayo (such as Chosen Foods or Primal Kitchen)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp stone-ground mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (leave out while doing Dr. Emily's 10-Day Detox)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
Steam the cauliflower until tender. (Do not boil - this will make it too wet/soggy, and not absorb the dressing flavors well.)
Meanwhile, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Put all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well until thoroughly combined.
If there's time, cover and refrigerate the salad for at least 1 and up to 24 hours before serving, to allow the flavors to develop and meld = more delicious! But if there isn't time, no worries, it'll still be great.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 302IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg